Meet the team
Gemma George, Sustainability Consultant
Gemma joined the Alliance in May 2016 and has over ten years experience in the environment, waste and sustainability sector spanning across a range of organisations both in the UK and overseas. This has included the Metropolitan Police Service and London Sustainability Exchange.
Gemma has worked with a range of clients. Most recently auditing and advising organisations on their environmental management systems and strategies, including legal compliance, reporting, engagement and initiatives, as well as working with business start ups.
Gemma completed a BSc in Environmental Science and specialised further in postgraduate environmental management and environmental impact assessment as well as Project Management PRINCE2. Gemma is also a member of professional committees including the UK Environmental Law Association and led the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) Wales steering group as Chair for over 3 years.
If you have any feedback about the Alliance service, or would like to discuss reducing your emissions and energy consumption, please contact Gemma on firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCCA is guided by an Advisory Board comprising of member organisations. Our Advisory Board provides guidance and ensures that the needs of the business community are continually met.
- Stephen McKinnell (Chair), Head of Energy Management, SOAS and Bloomsbury Heat and
- Karen Landles, Behavioural Insights Director, Exterion Media
- Kevin Nunan, Office and Projects Manager, Voluntary Action Camden
- Rajnika Patel, Sustainable Development Manager, UCLH
- Iain Patton, Founder and CEO, Ethical Team
- Mary Rawlinson, Technical Director, Green & Castle
- Stephen Wilkinson, Head of Risk and Compliance, Addison Lee
- Stephen Tindale, Climate and Energy Policy Consultant and Co-founder of Climate Answers
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Advisory Board please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.