Meet the team
Chris Havers, Principle Carbon Consultant
Chris joined the Alliance in March 2015. Chris spent 4 years working at the environmental carbon reporting charity, CDP, delivering a membership product that helped businesses measure, manage and report their climate change strategy to their investor stakeholders. He is also well versed in energy auditing, and has in-depth knowledge of ISO 50001 and 14001 management systems.
If you have any feedback about the Alliance service, or would like to discuss reducing your emissions and energy consumption, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemma George, Sustainability Advisor
Gemma joined the Alliance in May 2016 and has over nine years experience in the environment, waste and sustainability sector spanning across a range of organisations both in the UK and overseas. This has included the Metropolitan Police Service and London Sustainability Exchange.
Gemma has worked with a range of clients. Most recently auditing and advising organisations on their environmental management systems and strategies, including EMS, legal compliance, reporting, engagement and initiatives, as well as working with business start ups.
Gemma completed a BSc in Environmental Science and specialised further in postgraduate environmental management and environmental impact assessment as well as Project Management PRINCE2. Gemma is also a member of professional committees including the UK Environmental Law Association and led the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) Wales steering group as Chair for over 3 years. Contact Gemma on email@example.com
The CCCA is guided by an Advisory Board comprising of member organisations. Our Advisory Board provides guidance and ensures that the needs of the business community are continually met.
- Laura Davies, Senior Corporate Responsibility Executive, Oslwang LLP
- Lydia Dutton, Project Manager (Environmental) Argent LLP
- Martin Houghton, Associate Consultant,TBR
- Karen Landles, Behavioural Insights Director, Exterion Media
- Stephen McKinnell (Chair), Head of Energy Management, SOAS and Bloomsbury Heat and
- Kevin Nunan, Office and Projects Manager, Voluntary Action Camden
- Rajnika Patel, Sustainable Development Manager, UCLH
- Iain Patton, Founder and CEO, Ethical Team
- Mary Rawlinson, Technical Director, Green & Castle
- Simon Ryan,UK Operations Manager, Olswang LLP
- Stephen Wilkinson, Head of Risk and Compliance, Addison Lee
- Stephen Tindale, Climate and Energy Policy Consultant and Co-founder of Climate Answers.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Advisory Board please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.