Applications deadline is now closed. Have you booked your place for the Camden’s sustainability event of the year?
Book Now: Celebrating Sustainable Business in Camden – leading the way. 25 April at The Francis Crick Institute.
Camden Business Sustainability Awards aim to recognise, inspire and encourage businesses and organisations in the borough to achieve environmental sustainability.
The awards will be presented at a special event: ‘Celebrating Sustainable Business in Camden – leading the way‘ on Tuesday 25 April at the distinguished Francis Crick Institute in Kings Cross. The event will be an opportunity to network with other businesses and organisations going out of their way to protect the environment and, listening to keynote speakers from the London Assembly’s Environment Committee and the Committee on Climate Change.
There are eight categories to choose from:
- Excellence in energy efficiency and carbon reduction (sponsored by ASOS)
- Excellence in improving air quality (sponsored by The Wellcome Trust)
- Excellence in waste management and recycling (sponsored by The Fitzrovia Partnership)
- Excellence in water resource management
- Excellence in biodiversity management (sponsored by Euston Town)
- Best employee engagement initiative (sponsored by The Wesley Euston hotel)
- Leadership in green procurement (sponsored by ASOS)
- Community project of the year
Applicants can opt to be considered for the overall awards ‘Outstanding Contribution to Environmental Sustainability’ (large and small businesses). Winners of these awards, together with the winner of the ‘Excellence in energy efficiency and carbon reduction’ award, will also be recognised at the prestigious Camden Business Awards gala in the Autumn. Read more about Camden Business Awards
Express an interest
If you are thinking about applying for any of the awards categories, please express an interest and receive help from CCCA colleagues in your application process: Express an interest NOW
How to apply
Download the awards application form and send it to email@example.com Please ensure you read the ‘notes for applicants’ document before you apply.
Applications deadline closed on Friday 7 April 2017.