The Camden Climate Pledge was launched on 17 March with a webinar focused on pathways to net zero carbon and how taking the pledge can benefit local organisations. The event featured insightful talks from guest business speakers Paul Jaffe, Senior Asset Manager and Sustainability Lead, British Land and Penelope Guarnay, Carbon Programme Manager, BT.
The Camden Climate Pledge asks organisations to commit to doing all that they can to help contribute to a net zero carbon borough by 2030. The Camden Climate Pledge is divided into 8 key sustainability themes with actions under each theme that businesses can undertake with free support available from the CCCA.
A number of organisations have already taken the pledge. Leading signatories include:
- Midtown BID
- Troup Bywaters & Anders
- The Wesley Hotel
- Stop CO2
- Great Ormond Street Hosptial
- The Roundhouse
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Voluntary Action Camden
The Climate Pledge provides an opportunity to show publicly your support, receive recognition and access support through the Camden Climate Change Alliance. Take the Climate Pledge now to:
- Be included in the social media campaign
- Receive publicity through CCCA communication channels and website
- Showcase your achievements
- Use the ‘Camden Climate Check’ logo
- Access peer to peer knowledge sharing activities
- Receive advice on local funding opportunities
- Access free expert support and resources to achieve actions
To view a video of the launch webinar, click here.
Click on the links to view the presentations from the webinar.
For more information and to take the Camden Climate Pledge click here