This Christmas, Camden Giving needs your support. The charities funded by Camden Giving have worked tirelessly in 2020, despite all the extra challenges covid-19 has thrown their way. To ensure that funding and support keeps getting out to Camden’s charities and communities, they need you to be their Christmas Hero.
You are invited to become a Camden Christmas Hero this December, in any way you like! Here are some of their suggestions for how you can get involved…
Host a Fundraiser
- What about a zoom fancy dress party, a quiz, or a super hero movie marathon…
- Take part in Christmas jumper day
- Encourage employees to sign up to Payroll Giving
- Encourage people to donate their last hour of pay for the year
- Virtual drinks or get togethers donating the money you save
- Or something else you had in mind!
Share Camden Giving’s Story
- Tell others about the work they do to tackle inequality and poverty in the borough of Camden
- Make an introduction to a person or business who might want to know more or get involved
- Camden charities and communities also need your time. Camden Giving would be happy to chat to you about local volunteering.
- Have you own idea for fundraising, raising awareness, giving time or support? Camden Giving would love to hear it!