Join us online to celebrate Global Goals Week! Learn how the Global Goals provide an opportunity for business in post-covid recovery.
This free online event for organisations based or operating in Camden will cover how the UN Sustainable Development Goals ‘Global Goals’ can benefit your business and community in the recovery from COVID impact.
It will focus on initiatives in the London Borough of Camden including support available and projects to get involved in:
- Progress on SDGs and green recovery opportunities
- SDGs and net zero – support through the Camden Climate Action Plan
- Businesses adopting SDGs in their recovery
- Implementing the goals locally – opportunities to bring community benefit
- A leading Camden business on SDGs
- Jessica Lobo, Global Goals Programme Manager, United Nations Global Compact
- Natasha Friend, Director, Camden Giving
- Shana Tufail, Founder, Model My City
We are encouraging questions to be submitted prior to the online event in order to maximise the time available for Q & A. Please submit these to Gemma George: email@example.com.
Once you have registered for this event you will receive an email with a link and details of how to join.