Display Energy Certificate – Do I need one?

News – Tuesday, July 18th, 2017

Does your building have a total useful floor area greater than 250m2?
Is your building visited frequently by the public?

If your answer is yes, you may be required by law to have a DEC for your building. Failure to do so will lead to a £500 fine.

Typical buildings requiring a DEC include

  • Central and local government
  • Colleges and Universities
  • Museums
  • Sport and leisure centres
  • Schools
  • Emergency services
  • Social services
  • Libraries

CCCA can help

We have trained and certified assessors who can ensure you are legally compliant and produce your DEC and Advisory Report for you. As local suppliers we are well placed to undertake a site visit and produce your DEC efficiently. All we need is the information from you.

Members of the Alliance are eligible for a special discount and deals depending on the type of membership. Contact us today for a quote and remember, it is free to become a member of the CCCA.

Read our recent blog: Undertaking Display Energy Certificate assessments efficiently – tips from a DEC assessor