To mark Clean Air Day 2021, Global Action Plan (GAP) are holding a business-oriented webinar examining the new corporate responsibility to respect a child’s right to a clean and healthy environment.
The webinar will situate the new corporate responsibility and explain why it’s vital that companies start taking proactive steps now to address their contribution to air pollution, in order to protect children’s health and the environment.
Learn about this new responsibility from leading figures in the human rights field, and hear from corporate leaders explaining how their company is taking action to address air pollution. Speakers include:
- David Boyd, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
- Martin Fahey, Head of Sustainability, Mitsubishi Electric, UK & Ireland
- Jamie Quinn, Director, Responsible Business and SHEQ for ENGIE UK
- John Morrison, Chief Executive Officer, Institute for Human Rights and Business
- Maria Pia Bianchetti, Private Sector Policy and Influencing Manager, UNICEF UK
Date: 17th June 2021
Registration is open via Zoom. While this is a business-oriented webinar, GAP welcomes other stakeholders interested in learning about this new business responsibility.