Join Cross River Partnership and Camden Climate Change Alliance for a free online workshop on Thursday 19th November 2020 10.30am-11.30am to assist businesses in the Grays Inn Road area, Camden
Cross River Partnership (CRP) and the Camden Climate Change Alliance (CCCA) invite businesses in the Grays Inn Road area of Camden to join our online learning session on Thursday 19th November 2020.
CRP is delivering the Clean Air Villages 3 (CAV3) Project, working with local businesses to find an air quality solution along the Air Quality Focus Area of Grays Inn Road, where both air pollution and population density levels are high.
Attend our online event to learn more about the support and tools offered to save your business time and money whilst improving local air quality:
- Access free tailored 1:2:1 advice from CRP for your business
- Receive free use of Camden’s consolidation hub to reduce deliveries, congestion and pollution
- Use the Clean Air Route Finder
- Use the DeliverBEST Tool – to share practical, proven solutions, making deliveries to businesses more efficient, whilst saving time, money and improving air quality.
- Use Gray’s Inn Road CAV Directory chose suppliers with low air pollution delivery options
There will also be a case study from a local business on the practicalities and benefits.
This online webinar will be hosted on LiveWebinar. A Google Chrome browser is the preferred option for joining the event (details and joining link will be provided in the registration confirmation email).
Cross River Partnership (CRP) is a non-profit and impartial partnership organisation that has been delivering positive change for London’s residents, businesses and visitors for over 25 years. CRP’s vision is to work with its partners to address the grand challenges of our time and shape the London of tomorrow Delivering London’s Future Together. CRP works with partners to create Healthy Streets Everyday and a linked patchwork of Clean Air Villages across London.