Our achievements over the last ten years are those of our members, particularly those who have demonstrated a commitment to reducing their emissions over the years. At our recent 10th anniversary celebration, we awarded 19 CCCA members who have continuously reported their carbon emissions for 6 years or more and reduced their footprint by at least 20%.
- Atelier Tammam (Sapheda Limited)
- ATG (Donmar Warehouse)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Dentsu Aegis PLC
- Friends House / Quaker
- Institute of Education
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Mind in Camden
- Nederlander Ltd (Dominion Theatre)
- Oasis Serviced Offices
- Pullman London St Pancras
- Sheppard Robson
- SOAS University of London
- The Wesley
- University College London Hospitals
- University of London
- YMCA (One KX & Central)
Now, more than ever, it is crucial that we are able to demonstrate how actions taken by committed businesses and organisations are reducing their carbon emissions and therefore, contributing to tackling climate change.
One way of doing this is by reporting your carbon emission to us so we can report progress on your behalf.